This building was inaugurated in 1900 as the town library. It is a beautiful construction not only on the outside but on the inside too, with huge wall paintings, pretty floors and tasteful details on the ceiling. Today it is not the town library anymore, but yet a library that stores course litterateur and newspapers. It is called Kurs- och tidningsbiblioteket or simply KTB. Students, especially from the school of economics, go there to study in the big, silent hall or to hook up with somebody since it is apparently a great place to do so.